Wednesday, 5 December 2012

I hope you more understand ;)

You still don't understand me, do you? All you know is just a little part. I won't ask for more. I just want to stay besides you and hold your hand. I'm stupid, I'm silly. It's too late to feel regret. I knew that I cant turn back anymore and I knew I cant see you anymore. It's all my fault, I'm sorry. I'm stupid because I didn't say out at that moment and now I apologize we both are too stupid because of our self-esteem. We are down because of missing each other. We both are too stupid because of loving each other. So we have been crying for a day long. You and I are so silly. Please consider again. We've gone through so many suffers till now, please consider again, as you'll regret. It's all my fault, I'm sorry. Why am I feeling this way? Am I a pervert ?


No comments:

Post a Comment